Thursday, January 11, 2024

02 2024

 .

Dusty filled out Pup's registration papers and I had her microchipped.

The vet gave us some papers from HomeAgain.. should not have had it registered with them. Once the chip is in you can have it registered anywhere and a one time fee.. 
Puparonia's microchip number is 985 113 007 443 331

Got her first tags and keep them with the other pups

She had a bit of fun on her first snow day n ran around a lot.

The balls.. toys always end up under furniture so I bought a 4" ball from Walmart but when I opened it, it is 6"  .. she thought she was gonna play but it is too big to fit in her mouth

One special asset of having Rita, she would take stuff back. The ball is wrong, I bought a mmm shirt too small (my others fit fine)












01/17

Not only super cold but the wind when I stepped outside.


When afraid during the virus I saw people using shields n thought maybe so I bought a cheap motorcycle from Amazon (in case I buy a motorcycle :)  )


The wind still biting my neck. The other day Puparoni chewed holes in my boggan n I thought hmmm I cut the top out and just pulled it around my neck


These r Kookie's mittins, she liked to jump on people n scratch em n I was gonna put them on her paws.. never did.


The little ball goes under everything, I bought a bigger ball n couldnt get em in her mouth. The 4" workes just fine and she grabbed it.


Dusty had Puparonia akc registered n the papers came.


I couldn't stand the idea of selling puppies or what might happen to em but I have regrets


The day I found out Kookie had the terminal bone thing, I wished I looked for another saint..

I love this little monster but Kookie is dancing around n my thoughts.






1/19 Snow Day

2/12
Bought a stuffed toy n ball at the store the ball was her favorite ")



2/24 
Had to get my pills n went to town on Friday
I like one of the pill girls, she asked about Kookie .. just goofy things are well
Got to see one of the girls at mt p who is always nice, she like the rest now live far but here to visit.
n at the top of the trail, another friendly puppy .

Goofing off today so when I don't get my exercises in, I am forced to go to town n hike up the trail on Mt P.


Took so many pics.
I hate cold but have so much clothes on I can sit out in the shelter n drink my coffee in the morning
My hand freezing up taking pics n I remembered the handwarmer.
Works like a charm, and I can take the trigger finger out with out a glove and click away.
Because it was overcast I lightened stuff with exposure comp and forgot when I got there. I used flash to combat the shiloutte effect, sun coming in and overexposed but kind of saved it a bit.
Puparoni has so much energy , like a Tasmanian devils 
Hard to see the ball in the video
I got the Jeep hat yesterday n couldnt use it to keep the sun out of my eyes but to keep the hair out of my eyes in the wind.
Most of my amazon stuff came .. took the little red camera up yesterday but didnt know how to use it... like Duh







A morning ritual





.


No comments:

Post a Comment